Wednesday 14 November 2012

Can you believe it's almost Christmas again!!??

The other day I took my gran to the mall to do some shopping and all the store displays had changed to christmassy stuff - I realized it was November - but somehow the sight of all the christmas lights and decorations and music brought it home ...hard! Where had the time gone!!?? And worst of all - this year it has caught me quite unaware - I have nothing planned yet - no colour combinations, no gifts planned (or made mind you), no sparkly ideas in mind - nothing...nadda...ziltch!

So in an effort to avoid a panic attack, I grabbed my hook and started doing something...ANYTHING christmassy. It didnt work - I realized how long it takes to do these handmade things. But...after a while..the worst of the panic had gone and I realized I can only do what I can do...not sure how long this mindset will prevail - but I'm going to enjoy sanity while it lasts ;)


3 comments:

Muis said...

oulike sterretjies <3

roku.com/link said...

Activate your device by visit www.roku.com/link or roku.com/link , it provides the simplest way to stream entertainment to your TV by just entering 5 Digits Roku Link Code. Roku also manufactures other devices that connect to a TV and display digital content, such as photos and MP3 music files with wifi Connection

youtubeactivity said...

Youtube.com/activate
The most well-known video application on the Internet is YouTube TV; the stage has endless online substance creators that a large part of the time, especially among the most energetic, have displaced standard TV. The application is available on all devices, even on Smart TV; the issue comes when you don't have an Internet relationship to watch the accounts. For the current situation, there are different decisions with which to keep us from not consuming our cherished substance. We show you the three strategies that we can use accepting we will be without an Internet relationship for a long time.

About Me

My Photo
RubyRed
I am an Artist and a Craft-addict... I am passionate about anything that involves creating something from scratch. I would love to revive an interest in our traditional crafts like knitting and crochet. The art and skill involved in it amazes me. I learn every day.....
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Visitors

Followers

Popular Posts