Monday 12 November 2012

Knitted Cup Cozy Cuteness

Ok..so to be completely 100% honest - I've never reeeaalllyyy seen the use of a knitted cup cozy. I  mean, what does it really do?? After much thought on this earth shattering topic - I decided I didn't really need to know. Sometimes things are there just to bring joy and look pretty. So unless someone knows the reason and would please take the time to inform me - I've settled on "because it's uber cute and looks gorgeous."
This is a cup I finished the other day - I just randomly went and shopped for different mugs - no planning behind it. This is the first of the random cup cozy cuteness project :)


1 comments:

yusuf said...

kuşadası
milas
çeşme
bağcılar
urfa

WBPRY4

About Me

My Photo
RubyRed
I am an Artist and a Craft-addict... I am passionate about anything that involves creating something from scratch. I would love to revive an interest in our traditional crafts like knitting and crochet. The art and skill involved in it amazes me. I learn every day.....
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Visitors

Followers

Popular Posts